What You’ll Do
- Discover the rich culture and history of Vietnam’s last emperial – Nguyen Dynasty
- Explore the rich history of Vietnam war’s most concern – DMZ
- Shopping in a local market to see how local keep going after the war
What to Expect
Upon arrival in Hue, we will visit the Citadel, Hue’s most prime attraction containing the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. After spending time at the Citadel, we will have lunch before checking into a hotel. In the afternoon, we will visit Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Duc or Khai Dinh Tomb, and go shopping at Dong Ba Riverside Market. Return to the hotel for the evening.
Day 2: Hue – DMZ – Hue/Hoi An/Da Nang
Start with an early morning pick-up from the hotel in Hue and drive along the coastal area to visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). DMZ is set in the rugged, jungle-shrouded mountains along the Vietnam – Lao border of South Vietnam. Our tour will continue with a trip to Quang Tri Citadel, Hien Luong Bridge, and the Seventeenth Parallel – the former borderline between North and South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. We will then visit Vinh Moc Tunnels, which were used to shelter people from the intense bombings during the Vietnam War, and Con Tien Firebase area. At the conclusion of all activities we will return to Hue, Da Nang or Hoi An.
- Any hotels/ private houses in Hoi An (all districts). The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time.
- Will drop you off at your hotels/private houses in Hoi An (all districts)
- A/C minivan
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Accommodation (twin share basic)
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What’s Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.