Price: $0.0 (per person)
Duration: 1 day
Group size: 4-12 pax
Tours that appear in the following list take Hue as their departure position. Most of the tours in this category are Hue tours because this is a wonderful place both for native people and visitors.
Hue is the capital city of Thua Thien – Hue province in the central Vietnam and Hue Citadel is the city’s signature attraction. The Imperial Citadel was the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). Despite being severely damaged in conflicts with both French and US forces, the citadel remains Hue’s most popular and most important historic site.
Hue full day group tour:
- Daily departure
- Pickup at hotels in the center
- Small group: 08-12 pax/tour
- English speaking guide
Itinerary of Hue half day group tour:
Pick up at hotel: 08:00 – 8:15 am
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
12:00 – 12:30 pm: Back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.
- Minivan with A/C,
- Dragon boat trip,
- English speaking guide,
- 1 Bottle of mineral water/pax,
- Entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum
- Personal expensive
- Tips and gratitues